- Item Details
Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief eye wash eye irrigating solution washes the eye to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging and itching by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants (smog or pollen), or chlorinated water. This sterile solution is great to have on hand for daily or emergency eye cleansing. The convenient bottle tip permits use with or without the enclosed sterile eye cup.
Key Features & Benefits
- Cleanses and refreshes your eyes.
- Soothes burning, stinging, irritated eyes.
- Removes pollen, ragweed and dust.
- Removes chlorinated water.
- Keep on hand to flush irritants from eyes for emergencies.
- Contoured cup design
For use with nozzle applicator.
- flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- control the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
- do not touch dropper tip to eye
When using an eye cup
- rinse the cup with Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief eye wash immediately before each use
- avoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the eye cup
- fill the cup half full with Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief eye wash solution and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent spillage
- tilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to thoroughly wash the eye
- rinse cup with clean water after each use
- replace cap after use
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
- chlorinated water
For external use only
Do not use
- if you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right away
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
- keep tightly closed
- does not contain thimerosal
- enclosed eyecup is sterile if packaging is intact
- use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle
boric acid, sodium borate and sodium chloride. PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride (0.01%)
- Ratings & Reviews
Regular Price: Rs.450.00
Special Price Rs.400.00 400.00
Regular Price: Rs.200.00
Special Price Rs.180.00 180.00
Regular Price: Rs.100.00
Special Price Rs.60.00 60.00
Regular Price: Rs.85.00
Special Price Rs.51.00 51.00
Regular Price: Rs.1,050.00
Special Price Rs.966.00 966.00
Regular Price: Rs.160.00
Special Price Rs.96.00 96.00
Regular Price: Rs.249.00
Special Price Rs.226.00 226.00
Regular Price: Rs.140.00
Special Price Rs.84.00 84.00