- Item Details
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
How to Use
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
APRICOT FRUIT EXTRACT
We adore these fuzzy fruits. Depending on the season, you’ll find us in either sunny California, or somewhere in North Africa, picking out the juiciest ones. It’s how we get the fragrant extracts and kernel oils we want for our scrubs and body washes.
WALNUT SHELL POWDER
Crushed walnut shell powder is the gentle-yet-effective secret behind many of our scrubs. After harvesting the walnuts in California, we carefully mill them to just the right size for a deep but thorough exfoliation.
- Ratings & Reviews
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great for Acne Prone skin
Perfect exfoliating scrub leaves skin soft and clear!