- Item Details
One part scrub, one part mask. Walnut shell powder gently buffs away dull skin when used as a face scrub. The calming properties of oatmeal and honey inspired us to craft a scrub that can also be used as a face mask. Voilà, a 2-in-1 treat for your skin!
How to Use
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of Gentle Soothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
If you've heard of breakfast, you probably already know all about the good-for-you merits of the humble oat. Outside of morning hunger, oatmeal is fantastic for soothing skin. After finely milling and grounding good ol' American oats, we soak the powder in water and filter the extract to use in our scrubs, lotions, and body washes.
We have to hand it to the busy bees of North and South Dakota for this one: known to provide soothing relief for dry, itchy skin, honey can also be used as a natural moisturizer to soften skin. Rest assured, no bees come to any harm under our watch!
- Ratings & Reviews
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Loved this scrub for dry skin.
I have dry patchy skin and this scrub is so soft and gentle, perfect for dry skin. I recommend buying.